Employment Opportunities At Northern Electric Company
Employment opportunities are currently available for this position. Northern Electric Company solicits and accepts resumes for this position on an ongoing basis in order to recruit and subsequently hire for even future anticipated vacancies.
- This position maintains lighting and industrial wiring.
- Responsible for the safety objectives, goals and program of Northern Electric Company, ensuring compliance with applicable safety rules and regulations. Promotes safe work practices as well as maintains and fosters a safe work environment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- The selected candidate will be a Journeyman Electrician or possess a minimum of four years of experience working in the electrician field.
- Must be able to read schematic drawings.
Other Important Information:
- May be subject to random drug and alcohol testing. A background check will be conducted regarding drug and alcohol testing history on candidates who have worked for agencies subject to DOT regulations.
- Subject to a physical examination/drug test and background check to verify information regarding education, employment history, vehicle and criminal history.
- Only qualified candidates will receive consideration.
- Relocation is not available for this position.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Northern Electric Company, please send your cover letter which must include the position title, your resume and salary history to:
Northern Electric Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer It is our policy to fill vacant positions with qualified candidates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability, assuming an individual can perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
Northern Electric Company, Inc.
3414 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Phone: (801) 466-1672
FAX: (801) 466-9303
Email: Request Info
Please submit your resume to Jobs
Helpful Hints: Home Electrical Circuits
Problems with wiring in a home can lead to inconvenience, fire or even death. To prepare for these problems, familiarize yourself and your family with the location of the electrical breaker panel, which should be labeled. Turn off breakers for areas of concern. If in doubt, shut off main breaker, which could be inside or outside your home.